How Do I Install Norton Security Software in Devices
According to a recent survey by The Harris Poll, close to 15 million people are affected by online threats and identity theft. While the advancements in computer technology and internet services have made it easier to complete many tasks, the digital age poses a serious security threat when it comes to malware and hackers. Norton Security software is a state-of-the-art anti-virus and cybersecurity software that is designed to protect your devices and keep your data safe. This article will give you a general overview of the steps you need to follow to install Norton Security software on your devices. However, since the installation process may vary depending on the specific Norton product are using, you can call the Norton Customer Care Phone Number and speak to a professional software expert to clear your doubts before you go ahead and install the software.
Steps to install Norton Security Software
The steps to install Norton Security software also depend on how you purchased your Norton product. In case you go your Norton Security software from your service provider, you will need to contact them directly to install the software. Before you begin the installation process, you will need to register your security software to your Norton account. Once you register your security software, you can refer to the steps given below to download and install Norton on your device:
• Step 1: Open your internet browser and visit the Norton Homepage.
• Step 2: Enter your account login details and sign in to your Norton account.
• Step 3: Go to the ‘Get Started’ page and click the ‘Download Norton’ option.
• Step 4: Enter the product key for your Norton security software and click “>.”
• Step 5: Select the Norton Security software you want to download.
• Step 6: Go to the ‘Load More’ option if you cannot see the software you want.
• Step 7: Click ‘Continue’ if the User Access Control window opens.
• Step 8: Follow the on-screen instructions based on your internet browser and install your Norton Security software.
If you are looking to get Norton Security on your mobile, you can download the software from the Google Play store (or the App Store) and sign in to your Norton account to complete the installation process. When you sign in to your Norton account, you must make sure you use the email address and password that was used when you purchased the software. If you encounter any installation error while completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the Norton technical support number and ask for additional technical assistance. A team of experienced software experts is available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you the best solution to fix any software error so that you can install Norton and secure your device.